Thursday, January 12, 2012

I took the plunge.

Today I decided that I was going to take the next step and set up a formal web site for my photography.  Wanting to avoid huge costs, I asks some Etsy photographers as well as a friend who sells his work locally for advice.  I have opened my web site on Fine  Art America.   http://arlene-carmel.artistwebsites.com

I have started with three galleries. Portugal, doors and flowers.



There is no rhyme or reason as to why I selected this subject matter to open my website.  I just selected photos that make me smile.  It is exciting to see my work in a more formal setting.  It is also exciting to really take steps toward becoming a professional photographer.

So....I am a work in progress....well my career as a photographer is a work in progress.


At the moment my web site has the same photographs my Etsy site has.  Please don't let that stop you from going to the site.  I can assure you I will  have a variety of galleries with my photos posted for sale in short
order.

  
And....yes there will be lots of ocean scenes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your website, love the photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I put this out there never sure if anyone it reading it. I spent most of the day adding galleries to my site.

      Delete