Monday, January 2, 2012

Random Thoughts

Did I mention I love taking pictures? I have always been somewhat of a shutterbug.  What I love now is the freedom digital photography brings to my creativity. So I have been combing through my photos just enjoying reliving the moment.

Naturally I could not help but notice I get hooked on a theme from time to time. Doors..........I have hundreds of pictures of doors.  What am I going to do with hundreds of pictures of doors you might ask?  Well.....I'm not sure.
 
 


                                                                           


Do I share my doors?  
                  
  Will people find them as fascinating as I do?                                

Who walked through those doors?
            

   What is the history?




           
                                                       
 I have not even opened the doors of Dublin yet.


 I'll save then for another time.

2 comments:

  1. There's something about pictures of doors! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Viv. It is quite a challenge creating topics for a blog. Now I just need people to follow it.~ Ar

    ReplyDelete